New Server @

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

31.132.1.62:20100

Latest topics

» Response to Ban
Unfair conduct in game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:34 pm by =JFA=RaideR

» Urgent news from host
Unfair conduct in game I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:18 am by =JFA=RaideR

» SERVER IP CHANGE
Unfair conduct in game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:21 pm by =JFA=RaideR

» Joining =JFA=?
Unfair conduct in game I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:23 am by =JFA=RaideR

» Use of user name
Unfair conduct in game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:37 pm by lvanhoe

» server donations
Unfair conduct in game I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:46 am by =JFA=RaideR

» Server donations
Unfair conduct in game I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 am by =JFA=RaideR

» Support J.F.A
Unfair conduct in game I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:15 am by =JFA=ice-cool

» Unfair conduct in game
Unfair conduct in game I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 am by =JFA=RaideR

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:22 am

2 posters

Unfair conduct in game

Ivanhoe

Unfair conduct in game Empty Unfair conduct in game

Post  Ivanhoe Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi there, I have recently registered here, having played extensively in your fine game.
    I feel that, although you stress that anyone cheating will be banned, there are certain people,(not Clan members), who have evolved ways of doing just that, and spoiling the game for the rest of us.
    There was an example today, when one "gamer" during "Jordan Market", spent the game hanging around the opposing team's spawn point, and mowing-down the Bots as soon as they respawned, taking all the fun out of the game, but no doubt running-up a huge score.

I suppose this isn't strictly "cheating" but it's certainly bad gamesmanship, perhaps whoever (if anyone) oversees the games, a gentle warning if similar tactics are detected may result in a more fun game for everyone

Ivanhoe
    =JFA=RaideR
    General
    General

Unfair conduct in game Empty Re: Unfair conduct in game

Post  =JFA=RaideR Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:56 pm

That sort of thing will happen, especialy on a snipe map because players tend to find a spot to camp and pick off anything that comes in view. I do it myself and on maps like jordan_sm there will always be a couple of spawn points in view from any high point but there are a dozen or more spawn points when it's on deathmatch so there's no real advatage over any other player really.
    Apart from that I hope you're enjoying the server  SmilesunnySmile
    Ivanhoe

Post  Ivanhoe Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:54 pm

=JFA=RaideR wrote:That sort of thing will happen, especialy on a snipe map because players tend to find a spot to camp and pick off anything that comes in view. I do it myself and on maps like jordan_sm there will always be a couple of spawn points in view from any high point but there are a dozen or more spawn points when it's on deathmatch so there's no real advatage over any other player really.
    Apart from that I hope you're enjoying the server  SmilesunnySmile

Yes, I agree that it's acceptable in sniper maps. but this was Jordan Market supposedly capture the flag!  I was on the same team as this individual, and by continuously stopping the opposing Bots he ruined the game! It's no fun if there's no opposition, and I thought the object was to capture the enemy flag, not run up a huge kill score at the expense of your team mates
    I found it a annoying, especially when I asked him to stop doing it, and got the response, "change teams if you don't like it, and SHUT UP" rather spoils the friendly game, don't you think?

Ivanhoe
    =JFA=RaideR
    General
    General

Post  =JFA=RaideR Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 am

Oh it was on Jor. Well the server is set to penalty box spawn killers but for that to happen you need to just stand there when you you spawn and just let them kill you. When they kill you a second time (before you've moved from you're spawn point), they get put in penalty box for 90 secs. Spawn protection is also on and is set for 10 secs. (you can't take damage for 10 seconds after spawning or until you fire a weapon).
    I do know what you mean though and just last night a regular player was doing the same to me and because he was allowing me and the bots to move off a bit first he avoided the penalty. However, getting the shotgun out and using my 10 sec protection gave me time to run at him and remove the head Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content