New Server @

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

31.132.1.62:20100

Latest topics

» Response to Ban
The Cheat And unfair player I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:34 pm by =JFA=RaideR

» Urgent news from host
The Cheat And unfair player I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:18 am by =JFA=RaideR

» SERVER IP CHANGE
The Cheat And unfair player I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:21 pm by =JFA=RaideR

» Joining =JFA=?
The Cheat And unfair player I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:23 am by =JFA=RaideR

» Use of user name
The Cheat And unfair player I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:37 pm by lvanhoe

» server donations
The Cheat And unfair player I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:46 am by =JFA=RaideR

» Server donations
The Cheat And unfair player I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 am by =JFA=RaideR

» Support J.F.A
The Cheat And unfair player I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:15 am by =JFA=ice-cool

» Unfair conduct in game
The Cheat And unfair player I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 am by =JFA=RaideR

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:22 am

3 posters

The Cheat And unfair player

=JFA=ice-cool
    JFA member

The Cheat And unfair player Empty The Cheat And unfair player

Post  =JFA=ice-cool Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:43 am

Who is he.We all no the answer.
    it,s a player that use,s Hacks
    But it is also the player that runs
    their setting that give them an advantage
    over other game player. it,s not fair and
    it takes the fun out of the game.So to all
    players that operate in this way change And you
    will start to enjoy the game and have fun cheers
    Admin
    Admin

The Cheat And unfair player Empty Re: The Cheat And unfair player

Post  Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:39 am

I know exactly what you mean ice. Tweaking setting to such a point that nobody can hit you and seen a few "flying" through the air like superman. I know its strafe jumping but come on, its not something that can be done that well without a script. I've seen alot of players get pissed off with players that have scripts coming out their earholes so much so that they end up leaving the server. At the end of the day its upto the admins on the server to decide at the time. If they spec a player and think they are running a cheat or have settings tweaked to such an extent that it becomes unfair for the other players then expect to be kicked/banned. The only way to stop a ban/kick is to keep your settings as close to the original game settings as possible.

Players on ban list so far

Calimero ( settings tweaked alot ) if his settings are reset he can come back on.
    Stepbystep ( constantly flash nading own team on purpose and ignoring admins requests ) will not he coming back!
    =JFA=kruger
    =JFA=kruger
    General
    General

Post  =JFA=kruger Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 am

I totaly agree with the above posts and i myself will ask politely first and then if my request is not carried out i will post a ban on the player involved.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content