New Server @

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

31.132.1.62:20100

Latest topics

» Response to Ban
joining the clan after being killed so many times I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:34 pm by =JFA=RaideR

» Urgent news from host
joining the clan after being killed so many times I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:18 am by =JFA=RaideR

» SERVER IP CHANGE
joining the clan after being killed so many times I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:21 pm by =JFA=RaideR

» Joining =JFA=?
joining the clan after being killed so many times I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:23 am by =JFA=RaideR

» Use of user name
joining the clan after being killed so many times I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:37 pm by lvanhoe

» server donations
joining the clan after being killed so many times I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:46 am by =JFA=RaideR

» Server donations
joining the clan after being killed so many times I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 am by =JFA=RaideR

» Support J.F.A
joining the clan after being killed so many times I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:15 am by =JFA=ice-cool

» Unfair conduct in game
joining the clan after being killed so many times I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 am by =JFA=RaideR

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:22 am

3 posters

joining the clan after being killed so many times

=JFA=Bollocker
    =JFA=Bollocker
    JFA member

joining the clan after being killed so many times Empty joining the clan after being killed so many times

Post  =JFA=Bollocker Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:05 am

Hey admins,

mostly talking to Lust, Genie and Raider. I've been hanging aroud jfa for a while shooting and getting my ass shot. I'm not playing any other server besides EWC when JFA is empty (but honestly no comparison: speed and server settings are ugly if you ask me). The most realistic I think is jfa and that is why I like it. Besides my US friend (changes the name to often to retain all) the rest of clan members and visitors are well educated and don't offend others. I'm old (43) and like to disconnect from daily stress with you guys and have some fun.

Let me know if you accept for me to put =jfa= in front of Bollocker. I'm not dutch (so no DVS for me) although they are nice as well. I'm based in BCN want to continue kicking some asses y Jordan Market or Shop2, he he he.

Besides getting killed many times my actual hobby is monutain bike!

Your friend and cover,

Bollocker!

joining the clan after being killed so many times Empty Re: joining the clan after being killed so many times

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:27 pm

I've played a few games with bollocker and never had a problem with him.
    Big yes from me Smile
    =JFA=genie
    =JFA=genie
    General
    General

joining the clan after being killed so many times Empty joining the clan after being killed so many times

Post  =JFA=genie Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:40 pm

big yes from me'good player and fun to be around and like
    killing him Laughing
    =JFA=Lust

joining the clan after being killed so many times Empty Re: joining the clan after being killed so many times

Post  =JFA=Lust Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Np here m8 wellcome. cheers

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:50 am

Enough said!!
    Welcome to the clan =JFA=Bollocker

Lust will fill you in on the details, admin, tag etc..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:18 am